About a month ago I was lucky enough to take the boys to the big Miramar Air Show in San Diego. It was super duper hot that day! By the time we parked and walked to the show, we were already sweaty and gross. It was all good after that!! The F16 jets were loud and just really COOL! Here are some pics of that day....
It was loud!
The boys loved it. It was really neat being that close to those jets!
Cutie!!
This is a shot of the crowd...
I tried to get some good shots, but they flew by fast and I was blindly shooting away.. LOL. I think this one came out pretty good :)
.... They have on the Blue Angels hats. We weren't able to stay that long to watch when they performed, but we were able to see the Canadian one! I can't remember their names! But I know it starts with Canadian... hahaha..
And here they are... the Canadian something or other! LOL. I really enjoyed watching them fly!
This is one of the pilots doing a drive and wave by the crowd....
And as we were leaving, more and more people were still coming in! MCAS Mirmar Thanks us for coming!! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment